Thursday, February 28, 2008

Curious Questions

I will be interviewing my boyfriend Elias, whom I know does not enjoy Law and Order: SVU. I plan on beginning the interview with general questions, move into discussing him dreams and more personal life, and then speak strictly about the show. A few of my questions will be:

1. How often do you watch television, and what genre most often and why?
2. Do you ever have dreams of solving crimes, committing a crime, or physically fighting people? If so explain what they were in detail.
3. Is there any history of physical, sexual, or verbal abuse with you or anyone that is close to you?
4. what do you want to do at some point in your life; career, goal ect.?
5. Do you own any seasons of any television show?
6. Do you like Law and Order: SVU? Why or why not?

1 comment:

SParker said...

I can't believe he doesn't like Law and Order: SVU! What's not to like? I guess I just find some sort of joy in watching Ice-T talk smack to criminals. And the awesome crime-fighting duo that Benson and Stabler make. But aside from all that, I think maybe some people might not like watching SVU because it can be a little uncomfortable or disturbing. I will be interesting to find out what exactly might turn someone off to a show like SVU.